RBR Group Limited (RBR) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "RBR Group Limited (RBR) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "RBR Group Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "RBR Group Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "RBR Group Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
RBR Group Limited (RBR Group), formerly Rubicon Resources Limited, is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold, silver, volcanogenic massive sulphide, uranium, base metals, mineral resource deposit properties. Its projects include Yindarlgooda, Jeedamya, and Canobie projects. RBR Group’s Yindarigooda project is located east of Kalgoorlie in Western Australia and produces gold and base metals deposits. The company has operations in Mozambique and Australia. RBR Group is headquartered in West Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 RBR Group Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 RBR Group Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 RBR Group Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 RBR Group Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 RBR Group Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 RBR Group Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 RBR Group Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 RBR Group Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 RBR Group Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 RBR Group Limited - Efficiency
- 3 RBR Group Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 RBR Group Limited - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 RBR Group Limited - Recent Developments
- 5 RBR Group Limited - Key Events
- 6 RBR Group Limited - Key Employees
- 7 RBR Group Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 RBR Group Limited - Head Office
- 7.2 RBR Group Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: RBR Group Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: RBR Group Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: RBR Group Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: RBR Group Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: RBR Group Limited - Key Events
- Table 6: RBR Group Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: RBR Group Limited - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: RBR Group Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: RBR Group Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: RBR Group Limited - Efficiency