RAK – Anantara Mina Al Arab Ras Al Khaimah Resort – UAE - Project Profile
"RAK – Anantara Mina Al Arab Ras Al Khaimah Resort – UAE - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "RAK – Anantara Mina Al Arab Ras Al Khaimah Resort – UAE - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
RAK Properties PJSC (RAK) is undertaking the construction of a resort in Ras Al Khaimah, the UAE.
The project involves the construction of a resort with 225 rooms. It includes the construction of guest rooms, Maldivian-style overwater villas, retail units, restaurants, a 250-seat ballroom, a gym, an aerobics and yoga room, squash courts, a tennis court, an outdoor pool, a spa, a kid’s club, a specialty kid’s restaurant, parking and related facilities.
In September 2015, RAK entered into a management agreement with Minor Hotel Group (MHG). MHG will operate the resort under its Anantara brand.
In February 2016, Perkins Eastman was appointed as architect and Wilson Associates as interior designer for the project.
Construction works are underway and expected to complete by 2019.
The project involves the construction of a resort with 225 rooms in Ras Al Khaimah, the UAE.
The US$100 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of guest rooms
2. Construction of Maldivian-style overwater villas
3. Construction of retail units
4. Construction of restaurants
5. Construction of conference rooms
6. Construction of a 250-seat ballroom
7. Construction of a gym
8. Construction of an aerobics and yoga room
9. Construction of squash courts
10. Construction of a tennis court
11. Construction of an outdoor pool
12. Construction of a spa
13. Construction of a kid’s club
14. Construction of a specialty kid’s restaurant
15. Construction of parking facilities
16. Construction of related facilitiesReasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook