Qualicorp SA - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Qualicorp SA - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Qualicorp SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Qualicorp SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Qualicorp SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Qualicorp SA (Qualicorp), formerly QC Holding, is an insurance company. The company offers health insurance brokerage services, health management services, benefits administration services, benefits planning consulting services, billing services, and analysis and reporting of loss ratios. It provides healthcare information technology services, health risk management services, and third-party administration services. Qualicorp offers monthly billing and collection services, medical concierge services and registration services to health care plan operators, beneficiaries, professional associations and health insurers. The company caters its products and services to national and international companies and government organizations. It operates offices in Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Brasilia DF, Belo Horizonte, Salvador, Recife, Manaus, Barueri, Petropolis, and Santos, Brazil. Qualicorp is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- 1 Qualicorp SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Qualicorp SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Qualicorp SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Qualicorp SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Qualicorp SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Qualicorp SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Qualicorp SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Qualicorp SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Qualicorp SA - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Qualicorp SA - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Qualicorp SA - Valuation
- 2.3 Qualicorp SA - Key Competitors
- 3 Qualicorp SA - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Qualicorp SA - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Qualicorp SA - Key Events
- 5 Qualicorp SA - Key Employees
- 6 Qualicorp SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Qualicorp SA - Head Office
- 6.2 Qualicorp SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Qualicorp SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Qualicorp SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Qualicorp SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Qualicorp SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Qualicorp SA - Key Events
- Table 6: Qualicorp SA - Key Employees
- Table 7: Qualicorp SA - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Qualicorp SA - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Qualicorp SA - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Qualicorp SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Qualicorp SA - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Qualicorp SA - Solvency
- Figure 5: Qualicorp SA - Valuation