Timetric's "Qatar Islamic Insurance Company Q.S.C. (QISI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Qatar Islamic Insurance Company Q.S.C."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Qatar Islamic Insurance Company Q.S.C." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Qatar Islamic Insurance Company Q.S.C."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Qatar Islamic Insurance Company Q.S.C. (QIIC) is a provider of general, life, and health insurance products. The company focuses on providing customers with a wide range of insurance products and services in conformity with Islamic Sharia standards and principles. The company’s insurance product portfolio includes motor, marine, marine cargo, yacht and motor boats, aviation hull and freight insurance. It also offers fire insurance, engineering insurance, contractors all risk insurance, erection all risk insurance, constructor’s plant and machinery insurance, machinery breakdown insurance and business interruption insurance. The company offers general accidents insurance, plate glass insurance, consequential loss insurance, property all risk insurance, burglary insurance, theft insurance, travel insurance, personal accident insurance, electronics insurance, computer hardware and software insurance, money and banker’s insurance, life insurance and medical insurance. It offers liability insurance, energy insurance, professional indemnity insurance, workmen compensation insurance, product liability insurance, directors & officer’s liability insurance and medical malpractice / liability insurance. QIIC is headquartered in Doha, Qatar.
QIIC reported gross written premium of QAR313 million during FY2016, representing an increase of 6.8% over FY2015. Its net written premium was QAR127.3 million, an increase of 1% over FY2015.