Qatar International Islamic Bank (Q.S.C.) (QIIK) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Qatar International Islamic Bank (Q.S.C.) (QIIK) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Qatar International Islamic Bank (Q.S.C.)"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Qatar International Islamic Bank (Q.S.C.)" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Qatar International Islamic Bank (Q.S.C.)"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Qatar International Islamic Bank (Q.S.C.) (QIIB) is a financial services provider. The bank offers personal, corporate and investment banking services.The bank offers various banking services based on Islamic Sharia principles. QIIB conducts its business through Islamic modes of financing, such as Musharaka,Musawamah, Mudarabah, IjarahMuntahiaBittamleekand Istisna.The product and services portfolio includes current accounts, savings accounts, term deposits, consumer loans, construction finance, commercial finance, letters of credit, and letters of guarantee, credit cards and debit cards. In addition, it offers services such as safe deposit lockers, foreign trade services, check collection, funds transfers, e-banking services, collection and payment services, investment banking services, Internet banking services, mobile banking services, Islamic insurance, personal finance, vehicle finance, home finance, working capital finance, real estate finance, contracting finance, corporate finance and syndication and project finance. The bank has presence in the UK, Middle East, North America and GCC states. QIIB is headquartered in Doha, Qatar.