QUITS – Hilton Lagos Airport Hotel – Lagos State - Project Profile
"QUITS – Hilton Lagos Airport Hotel – Lagos State - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "QUITS – Hilton Lagos Airport Hotel – Lagos State - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Quality Inspection & Testing Services Ltd (QUITS) is planning to build a hotel in Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria.
The project involves the construction of a 350-room hotel. It includes the construction of 72 suites, food and beverage outlets, restaurants, a rooftop bar, a hip night club, an elevated pool deck, a spa, a fitness center, 2,600m2 of event space, a 1,350m2 ballroom, a 500m2 junior ballroom, parking and related facilities.
In October 2016, Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. signed a management agreement with QUITS.
Planning works are underway. Construction works are expected to be completed by 2023.Scope
The project involves the construction of a 350-room hotel in Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria.
The US$110 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of 72 suites
2. Construction of food and beverage outlets
3. Construction of restaurants
4. Construction of a rooftop bar
5. Construction of a hip night club
6. Construction of an elevated pool deck
7. Construction of a spa
8. Construction of a fitness center
9. Construction of 2,600m2 of event space
10. Construction of a 1,350m2 ballroom
11. Construction of a 500m2 junior ballroom
12. Construction of parking facilityReasons To Buy