QEPH – Qingdao Eighth People's Hospital East Campus – Shandong - Project Profile
"QEPH – Qingdao Eighth People's Hospital East Campus – Shandong - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "QEPH – Qingdao Eighth People's Hospital East Campus – Shandong - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Qingdao Eighth People's Hospital (QEPH) is planning to construct an 800-bed hospital on a 92,000m2 gross floor area in Qingdao, Shandong, China.
The project involves the construction of outpatient units, inpatient units, an emergency unit, intensive care units, laboratories, operating theaters, diagnostic centers, a central pharmacy, administration facilities and parking spaces, and the installation of elevators and security systems.
Planning activities are underway.
Planning Authority: National Development and Reform Commission People's Republic of China
The project involves the construction of a 800-bed hospital in Qingdao, Shandong, China
The US$132 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of inpatient units
2. Construction of outpatient units
3. Construction of operation theaters
4. Construction of an emergency unit
5. Construction of intensive care units
6. Construction of diagnostic centers
7. Construction of a central pharmacy
8. Construction of administrative facilities
9. Construction of parking spaces
10. Installation of elevators and security systems
Reasons To Buy