QBE Insurance Group Limited (QBE) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "QBE Insurance Group Limited (QBE) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "QBE Insurance Group Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "QBE Insurance Group Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "QBE Insurance Group Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
QBE Insurance Group Limited (QBE) is a general insurance and reinsurance provider. It offers a range of non-life insurance solutions for individual and business customers. The company's product offering includes workers compensation insurance, boat insurance, home insurance, transport operators policy, surety, caravan, builder's warranty, and property insurance and commercial packages. QBE also provides accident and health insurance, aviation insurance, motor and motor casualty insurance, farm insurance, crop insurance, specialty insurance, marine insurance, professional liability insurance and travel business insurance. In addition it offers claims, underwriting, risk management services and rehabilitation services. The company offers its products and services through insurance brokers, agents, and other intermediaries. QBE has operations in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, the UK, the US, Ireland, Brazil, Puerto Rico, Switzerland, Bermuda, Fiji, Ecuador and Colombia, among others. QBE is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.