Putzmeister Holding GmbH : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Putzmeister Holding GmbH : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Putzmeister Holding GmbH"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Putzmeister Holding GmbH" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Putzmeister Holding GmbH"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Putzmeister Holding GmbH (Putzmeister), a subsidiary of Sany Heavy Industries Co, Ltd., is a manufacturer of construction equipment. It develops and manufactures machinery including concrete pumps, piping support, handling technology, booms and accessories, plastering machines, and mortar machines. The company specializes in the development of high-pressure cleaning systems and pipe work for pumping concrete and conveying excavated material in mines. Putzmeister products find application in several industries such as mining, power, construction, sewage treatment plant and waste incinerators. Additionally, the company offers services such as consultancy, installation, after sales and parts services, and intelligent solutions. It has operations in Germany, Russia, South Korea, the UK, France, the UAE, Brazil, South Africa, Japan, Turkey, India, Spain, China, Italy and the US. Putzmeister is headquartered in Aichtal, Germany.
- 1 Putzmeister Holding GmbH - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Putzmeister Holding GmbH - Company Overview
- 1.2 Putzmeister Holding GmbH - Business Description
- 1.3 Putzmeister Holding GmbH - Major Products and Services
- 2 Putzmeister Holding GmbH - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Putzmeister Holding GmbH - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Putzmeister Holding GmbH - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Putzmeister Holding GmbH - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Putzmeister Holding GmbH - Strengths
- 3.3 Putzmeister Holding GmbH - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Putzmeister Holding GmbH - Opportunities
- 3.5 Putzmeister Holding GmbH - Threats
- 4 Putzmeister Holding GmbH - History
- 5 Putzmeister Holding GmbH - Key Employees
- 6 Putzmeister Holding GmbH - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 Putzmeister Holding GmbH - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Putzmeister Holding GmbH - Head Office
- 7.2 Putzmeister Holding GmbH - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Putzmeister Holding GmbH - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Putzmeister Holding GmbH - History
- Table 3: Putzmeister Holding GmbH - Key Employees
- Table 4: Putzmeister Holding GmbH - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Putzmeister Holding GmbH - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Putzmeister Holding GmbH - Locations