Prudential plc (PRU) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Prudential plc (PRU) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Prudential plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Prudential plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Prudential plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Prudential plc (Prudential) is a global financial services group. The company, along with its subsidiaries, provides financial products and services, and asset management services to individuals, middle class families and businesses. It offers life insurance, health and protection products, mutual funds, group insurance, personal lines property and casualty insurance, consumer finance and institutional fund management services. It also offers fixed annuities, variable annuities, managed accounts, investment products and institutional products, including guaranteed investment contracts and medium term note funding agreements. The company markets and distributes its products and services through a wide range of distribution channels such as independent insurance agents, independent broker-dealers, regional broker-dealers, warehouses, registered investment advisors, banks, credit unions, and other financial institutions. It has a presence in the UK, the US, and key Asian markets including China, India, Singapore and Hong Kong. Prudential is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 Prudential plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Prudential plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Prudential plc - Business Description
- 1.3 Prudential plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Prudential plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Prudential plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Prudential plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Prudential plc - Total Revenues and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Prudential plc - Total Premiums Earned
- 2.2.3 Prudential plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.4 Prudential plc - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.5 Prudential plc - Valuation
- 2.3 Prudential plc - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Prudential plc - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Prudential plc - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Prudential plc - Total Premiums Earned
- 2.3.4 Prudential plc - Valuation
- 2.3.5 Prudential plc - Liquidity
- 3 Prudential plc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Prudential plc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Prudential plc - Recent Developments
- 5 Prudential plc - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Prudential plc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Prudential plc - Strengths
- 5.3 Prudential plc - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Prudential plc - Opportunities
- 5.5 Prudential plc - Threats
- 6 Prudential plc - Company Statement
- 7 Prudential plc - History
- 8 Prudential plc - Key Employees
- 9 Prudential plc - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Prudential plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Prudential plc - Head Office
- 10.2 Prudential plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Prudential plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Prudential plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Prudential plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Prudential plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Prudential plc - History
- Table 6: Prudential plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Prudential plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Prudential plc - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Prudential plc - Total Revenues and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Prudential plc - Total Premiums Earned
- Figure 3: Prudential plc - Financial Position
- Figure 4: Prudential plc - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 5: Prudential plc - Valuation
- Figure 6: Prudential plc - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Prudential plc - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Prudential plc - Total Premiums Earned
- Figure 9: Prudential plc - Valuation
- Figure 10: Prudential plc - Liquidity