Timetric's "Prudential Corporation Asia Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Prudential Corporation Asia Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Prudential Corporation Asia Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Prudential Corporation Asia Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Prudential Corporation Asia Limited (PCA), a subsidiary of Prudential plc, is a life insurance company. PCA offers a range of life insurance, pensions, mutual funds, consumer finance and investment management products and services. Its portfolio of products includes life assurance, endowment plans, retirement plans, critical illness protection plans, medical care plans and income saving plans. It also provides accident and disability protection plans, senior insurance, women care insurance, child education insurance, group life insurance and group medical insurance. Furthermore, the company provides asset management services through Eastspring Investments. The company has its operations in Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Laos, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam. PCA is headquartered in Central, Hong Kong.
PCA reported gross premiums earned of GBP14,006 million in FY2016, an increase of 29.5% over FY2015. Its net premium earned was GBP13,358 million in FY2016, an increase of 27.8% over FY2015.