Provident – The Tree Residential Development – Karnataka - Project Profile
"Provident – The Tree Residential Development – Karnataka - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Provident – The Tree Residential Development – Karnataka - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Provident Housing Ltd (Provident), a subsidiary of Puravankara Projects Ltd, is undertaking the construction of a residential complex in Karnataka, India.
The project involves the construction of a residential complex on 2.4ha of land.
It includes the construction of 560 residential units, a swimming pool, a children play area, an open badminton court, a club house, a party hall, a basketball ring, landscape gardens, a meditation pavilion, a resting pavilion, a gymnasium, a sewage treatment plant, a banquet hall, parking facilities and related facilities, and the installation of security and safety systems and elevators.
Capacit'e Infraproject has been appointed as the construction contractor.
Construction works are underway with completion anticipated by September 2018.
The project involves the construction of a residential complex on 2.4ha of land at Herohalli, Syndicate Bank Colony off Magadi Road in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
The US$25 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of 560 residential units
2. Construction of a swimming pool
3. Construction of a gymnasium
4. Construction of a sewage treatment plant
5. Construction of children play area and an open badminton court
6. Construction of a club house, a party hall and a basketball ring
7. Construction of landscape gardens, a meditation pavilion and a resting pavilion
8. Construction of parking spaces
9. Installation of safety and security systems
10. Installation of elevatorsReasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook