Timetric's "Prologic Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Prologic Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Prologic Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Prologic Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Prologic Limited (Prologic) a subsidiary of Eswc Acquisitions Ltd, is a specialist software, services, and consultancy provider. The company manages business operations for retail brands, from merchandise planning to the point of sale. It provides product management, material management, supply planning, sourcing, production, warehousing and distribution, retail management, and reporting and analysis. Prologic offers its solutions under the brands including Liberty of London, Paul Smith, Ted Baker, Fat Face and TM Lewin. Its major customers include Oracle Corporation, IBM, Microsoft, Hewlett Packard and Micros Corporation. The Prologic is headquartered at Berkshire, the UK.
- 1 Prologic Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Prologic Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Prologic Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 Prologic Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Prologic Limited - Recent Developments
- 3 Prologic Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Prologic Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Prologic Limited - Strengths
- 3.3 Prologic Limited - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Prologic Limited - Opportunities
- 3.5 Prologic Limited - Threats
- 4 Prologic Limited - History
- 5 Prologic Limited - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Prologic Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Prologic Limited - History
- Table 3: Prologic Limited - Key Employees