Proengin : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Proengin : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Proengin"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Proengin" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Proengin"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Proengin is a provider of chemical and biological warfare agents’ detection systems. The company uses flame spectrometry technology to manufacture field usable chemical and biological detectors. It uses the same technology to develop alarm biological detector known as MAB. Its chemical detectors include AP2C, AP2Ce, TIMs or AP4C. The flame spectrometry technology is highly sensitive, fast response, simultaneously detects several chemical compounds and reliable. It designs, develops, manufactures and markets maintenance equipment and accessories including the portable test bench, the refilling bench, two radio modules, training kit and S4PE. Its major customers include the French Ministry of Defense, the Armed Forces, Civil Defense, Police Forces, Customs and First responders. PROENGIN is headquartered in Paris, France.
- 1 Proengin - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Proengin - Company Overview
- 1.2 Proengin - Business Description
- 1.3 Proengin - Major Products and Services
- 2 Proengin - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Proengin - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Proengin - Strengths
- 2.3 Proengin - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Proengin - Opportunities
- 2.5 Proengin - Threats
- 3 Proengin - History
- 4 Proengin - Key Employees
- 5 Proengin - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Proengin - Head Office
- 5.2 Proengin - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Proengin - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Proengin - History
- Table 3: Proengin - Key Employees
- Table 4: Proengin - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures