- 1 Primerica, Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Primerica, Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Primerica, Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 Primerica, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Primerica, Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Primerica, Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Primerica, Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Primerica, Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Primerica, Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Primerica, Inc. - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Primerica, Inc. - Valuation
- 2.3 Primerica, Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Primerica, Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 Primerica, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Primerica, Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Primerica, Inc. - Strengths
- 4.3 Primerica, Inc. - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Primerica, Inc. - Opportunities
- 4.5 Primerica, Inc. - Threats
- 5 Primerica, Inc. - Company Statement
- 6 Primerica, Inc. - History
- 7 Primerica, Inc. - Key Employees
- 8 Primerica, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Primerica, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Primerica, Inc. - Head Office
- 9.2 Primerica, Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Primerica, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Primerica, Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Primerica, Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Primerica, Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Primerica, Inc. - History
- Table 6: Primerica, Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Primerica, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Primerica, Inc. - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Primerica, Inc. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Primerica, Inc. - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Primerica, Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Primerica, Inc. - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Primerica, Inc. - Valuation
Primerica, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Primerica, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Primerica, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Primerica, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Primerica, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Primerica Inc. (Primerica) is an independent financial services marketing company. The company along with its subsidiaries distributes a range of insurance and investment products and related services. Its portfolio of products includes term life insurance, mutual funds, managed investments, annuities, auto insurance, home insurance and long term care insurance. The company offers services such as prepaid legal services, financial need analysis, business retirement planning, accounts management, debt solutions, and debt monitoring services. The company offers its products and services primarily to middle class individuals and main street families in the US and Canada. Primerica is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, the US.
The company reported direct premium of US$2,562.1 million during fiscal year ended December 2017 (FY2017), representing an increase of 4.8% over FY2016. The company reported net premiums of US$961.3 million in FY2017, representing an increase of 13.9% over FY2016.