- 1 Prima AFP - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Prima AFP - Company Overview
- 1.2 Prima AFP - Major Products and Services
- 2 Prima AFP - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Prima AFP - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Prima AFP - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Prima AFP - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Prima AFP - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Prima AFP - Solvency
- 2.3 Prima AFP - Key Competitors
- 3 Prima AFP - Key Employees
- 4 Prima AFP - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Prima AFP - Head Office
- 4.2 Prima AFP - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Prima AFP - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Prima AFP - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Prima AFP - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Prima AFP - Key Employees
- Table 5: Prima AFP - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Prima AFP - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Prima AFP - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Prima AFP - Solvency
Timetric's "Prima AFP (PRIMAC1) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Prima AFP"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Prima AFP" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Prima AFP"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Prima AFP (Prima), a subsidiary of Peru based Credicorp Ltd, is an insurance company. The company offers insurance coverage such as premium disability insurance, survivors insurance and funeral expenses. It provides retirement coverage including legal retirement age, early retirement, early retirement unemployment, minimum pension retirement, retirement for high-risk tasks, and supplementary pension. Prima also offers permanent disability pension and survivors pension. The company provides commissions and payment services. It operates through its offices located across Peru. Prima is headquartered in Lima, Peru.