Pretoria Portland Cement Co Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Pretoria Portland Cement Co Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Pretoria Portland Cement Co Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Pretoria Portland Cement Co Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Pretoria Portland Cement Co Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
PPC Limited (PPC) is a producer of building materials. It offers a cement and related products such as lime, ready-mixed concrete, fly ash, milled slag, metallurgical-grade lime, burnt dolomite and aggregates. It caters to construction, building, ready-mix, precast, chemical, metallurgical, civil construction, agricultural industries. Its products used for steel and alloys manufacturers, food manufacturers, gold, uranium and copper mining, water purification and other environmental applications. PPC markets its cement products under various brands including Surebuild, Sureroad, PCM, IDM, and OPC. It operates aggregate quarries in Mooiplaas and Laezonia in South Africa; Gaborone and Francistow in Botswana. The company also other operates facilities in Rwanda, Zimbabwe, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and Ethiopia. PPC is headquartered at Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa.
- 1 PPC Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 PPC Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 PPC Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 PPC Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 PPC Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 PPC Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 PPC Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 PPC Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 PPC Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 PPC Limited - Solvency
- 2.2.4 PPC Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 PPC Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 PPC Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 PPC Limited - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 PPC Limited - Recent Developments
- 5 PPC Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 PPC Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 PPC Limited - Strengths
- 5.3 PPC Limited - Weaknesses
- 5.4 PPC Limited - Opportunities
- 5.5 PPC Limited - Threats
- 6 PPC Limited - Company Statement
- 7 PPC Limited - History
- 8 PPC Limited - Key Employees
- 9 PPC Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 PPC Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 PPC Limited - Head Office
- 10.2 PPC Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: PPC Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: PPC Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: PPC Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: PPC Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: PPC Limited - History
- Table 6: PPC Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: PPC Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: PPC Limited - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: PPC Limited - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: PPC Limited - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: PPC Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: PPC Limited - Solvency
- Figure 4: PPC Limited - Valuation