Timetric's "Powdertech Co Ltd (5695) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Powdertech Co Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Powdertech Co Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Powdertech Co Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Powdertech Co Ltd (Powdertech), a subsidiary of Mitsui Mining & Smelting Company Ltd, is a manufacturer and distributor of iron powders. The company offers products such as specialty iron powders, metallurgy powder, electro photographic carrier, oxygen detection medicines, ferric based magnetic powder, and free-oxygen absorbers. It also provides cutting iron powder, chemicals reduced iron powder, plain paper copiers ferrite carrier, laser printers powders, and facsimiles powders. Powdertech offers processing, milling, heating, dispersing and surface treatment services. The company caters its products to chemicals, paper, and cutting and printing industries. It sells its products across Japan. Powdertech is headquartered in Kashiwa, Japan.
- 1 Powdertech Co Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Powdertech Co Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Powdertech Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Powdertech Co Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Powdertech Co Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Powdertech Co Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Powdertech Co Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Powdertech Co Ltd - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.3 Powdertech Co Ltd - Solvency
- 2.2.4 Powdertech Co Ltd - Valuation
- 2.3 Powdertech Co Ltd - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Powdertech Co Ltd - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Powdertech Co Ltd - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Powdertech Co Ltd - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 Powdertech Co Ltd - Liquidity
- 3 Powdertech Co Ltd - Key Events
- 4 Powdertech Co Ltd - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Powdertech Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Powdertech Co Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Powdertech Co Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Powdertech Co Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Powdertech Co Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Powdertech Co Ltd - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Powdertech Co Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Powdertech Co Ltd - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 3: Powdertech Co Ltd - Solvency
- Figure 4: Powdertech Co Ltd - Valuation
- Figure 5: Powdertech Co Ltd - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Powdertech Co Ltd - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Powdertech Co Ltd - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 8: Powdertech Co Ltd - Liquidity