Poste Italiane Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Poste Italiane Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Poste Italiane Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Poste Italiane Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Poste Italiane Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Poste Italiane Group (Post Italiane) is a provider of financial and postal products and services. It offers a range of insurance banking products and postal services to individuals and corporate institutions. The group's insurance product portfolio includes life, property, pension, vehicle, health, accident protection and professional liability insurance. Post Italiane also offers banking products and services such as personal loans, current accounts, auto loans, home loans, mutual funds, mortgages, real estate funds, booklets and postal certificates, debit cards, credit cards and postpaid cards and payment services. It also offers postal services such as direct mailing, telematic products and international mail products. The group also offers services such as recorded and unrecorded mail, digital and multi-channel services, payment services, integrated services, unaddressed mail, direct marketing, and services for publishers, express delivery and parcels. It offers these products and services through multi-regional area offices, post offices, and branches and online in Milan, Turin, Florence, Rome, Palermo, Naples, Bari, Bologna and Venice, Italy. Poste Italiane is headquartered in Rome, Italy.
The group reported gross premium revenue of EUR19,929 million during the fiscal year ended 2016 (FY2016), representing an increase of 9.3% over FY2015. Its net insurance premium revenue was EUR19,884 million in FY2016, representing an increase of 9.3% over FY2015.