Poseidon Nickel Ltd (Poseidon Nickel Limited) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Poseidon Nickel Ltd (Poseidon Nickel Limited) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Poseidon Nickel Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Poseidon Nickel Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Poseidon Nickel Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Poseidon Nickel Ltd (Poseidon), fomerly Niagara Mining Ltd is a mining and mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, extracts, explores, and develops nickel, nickel sulphide ore, nickel metal ore, talc carbonate ore, cerberus ore, serpentine ore, gold ore, komatiite ore, and base metals deposits. Its projects include Lake Johnston, Black Swan, Cerberus, Mt Windarra, South Windarra, and Gold Reprocessing projects. Poseidon’ Lake Johnston project is located in the east of Perth and produces nickel and nickel metal ore deposits. The company’s Black Swan project is located to the east of Perth and produces nickel ore, talc carbonate ore, serpentine ore, and nickel sulphide ore deposits. Its Cerberus project is located to Poseidon’s operations to the south of the Mt Windarra nickel mine. Poseidon is headquartered in Subiaco, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 Poseidon Nickel Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Poseidon Nickel Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Poseidon Nickel Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Poseidon Nickel Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Poseidon Nickel Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Poseidon Nickel Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Poseidon Nickel Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Poseidon Nickel Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Poseidon Nickel Ltd - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Poseidon Nickel Ltd - Solvency
- 2.3 Poseidon Nickel Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 Poseidon Nickel Ltd - Recent Developments
- 4 Poseidon Nickel Ltd - Key Events
- 5 Poseidon Nickel Ltd - Key Employees
- 6 Poseidon Nickel Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Poseidon Nickel Ltd - Head Office
- 6.2 Poseidon Nickel Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Poseidon Nickel Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Poseidon Nickel Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Poseidon Nickel Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Poseidon Nickel Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Poseidon Nickel Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Poseidon Nickel Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: Poseidon Nickel Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Poseidon Nickel Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Poseidon Nickel Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Poseidon Nickel Ltd - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Poseidon Nickel Ltd - Solvency