Pohjola Bank plc (POH1S) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Pohjola Bank plc (POH1S) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Pohjola Bank plc"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Pohjola Bank plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Pohjola Bank plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Pohjola Bank plc (Pohjola) is a banking and financial service provider. The company operates through its business segments such as private customers and corporate customers. Its private customers segment offers motor vehicles insurance, home insurance, travel insurance, animals insurance, sports insurance, personal injury insurance, loss reports and claim forms, and asset management, among others. The company's corporate customers segment provides property insurance, business operations insurance, payment services, cash management, sales financing, risk management, network solutions, and online services, among others. It offers its products and services to individuals, businesses, and families. Pohjola is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.
- 1 Pohjola Bank plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Pohjola Bank plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Pohjola Bank plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Pohjola Bank plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Pohjola Bank plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Pohjola Bank plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Pohjola Bank plc - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 Pohjola Bank plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Pohjola Bank plc - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Pohjola Bank plc - Valuation
- 2.3 Pohjola Bank plc - Key Competitors
- 3 Pohjola Bank plc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Pohjola Bank plc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Pohjola Bank plc - Recent Developments
- 5 Pohjola Bank plc - Key Events
- 6 Pohjola Bank plc - Key Employees
- 7 Pohjola Bank plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Pohjola Bank plc - Head Office
- 7.2 Pohjola Bank plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Pohjola Bank plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Pohjola Bank plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Pohjola Bank plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Pohjola Bank plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Pohjola Bank plc - Key Events
- Table 6: Pohjola Bank plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Pohjola Bank plc - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Pohjola Bank plc - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Pohjola Bank plc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Pohjola Bank plc - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Pohjola Bank plc - Valuation