Placon Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Placon Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Placon Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Placon Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Placon Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Placon Corporation (Placon) is a plastic packaging products manufacturer, based in the US. It designs, manufactures and markets various plastic thermoforms for food, retail and medical markets. It is also involved in providing custom-designed packaging, stock products and raw materials. Placon offers plastic containers, plastic bowls and lids, dimensions bakery containers, medical device trays, kit trays, ampoule/vial packaging, implant trays, procedure kits, sterile presentation trays, recyclable plastics and diagnostic kits. It offers products under EcoStar, BlisterBox, ThisBox, GraphicBox, CurvedBox, Crystal Seal, Fresh ‘n Clear, HomeFresh, ThermoPET, Evolutions, and BargerGard brands. The company operates manufacturing facilities in the US and China. Placon is headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, the US.
- 1 Placon Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Placon Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Placon Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 Placon Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Placon Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Placon Corporation - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Placon Corporation - Recent Developments
- 4 Placon Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Placon Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Placon Corporation - Strengths
- 4.3 Placon Corporation - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Placon Corporation - Opportunities
- 4.5 Placon Corporation - Threats
- 5 Placon Corporation - History
- 6 Placon Corporation - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Placon Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Placon Corporation - History
- Table 3: Placon Corporation - Key Employees
- List of Figures