Piraeus Bank S.A. (TPEIR) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Piraeus Bank S.A. (TPEIR) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Piraeus Bank S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Piraeus Bank S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Piraeus Bank S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Piraeus Bank S.A. (Piraeus Bank) is a bank which offers individual banking, personal banking, private banking, business banking, and corporate banking products and services. The company offers deposit accounts, savings accounts, current accounts, credit cards, debit cards, prepaid cards, mortgages, consumer loans, investment services, insurance, advisory services, Lombard loans, and foreign exchange. It provides asset management, bonds, mutual funds, equities, risk management, and cash management. Piraeus Bank also offers brokerage services, electronic banking, remittance services, leasing, and factoring services, among others. The company operates in Greece, Cyprus, Romania, Albania, and the US. Piraeus Bank is headquartered in Athens, Greece.
- 1 Piraeus Bank S.A. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Piraeus Bank S.A. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Piraeus Bank S.A. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Piraeus Bank S.A. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Piraeus Bank S.A. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2Piraeus Bank S.A. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Piraeus Bank S.A. - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 Piraeus Bank S.A. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Piraeus Bank S.A. - Gearing Ratio
- 2.3 Piraeus Bank S.A. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Piraeus Bank S.A. - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 Piraeus Bank S.A. - Valuation
- 3 Piraeus Bank S.A. - Recent Developments
- 4 Piraeus Bank S.A. - Key Events
- 5 Piraeus Bank S.A. - Key Employees
- 6 Piraeus Bank S.A. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Piraeus Bank S.A. - Head Office
- 6.2 Piraeus Bank S.A. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Piraeus Bank S.A. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Piraeus Bank S.A. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Piraeus Bank S.A. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Piraeus Bank S.A. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Piraeus Bank S.A. - Key Events
- Table 6: Piraeus Bank S.A. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Piraeus Bank S.A. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Piraeus Bank S.A. - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Piraeus Bank S.A. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Piraeus Bank S.A. - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Piraeus Bank S.A. - Efficiency
- Figure 5: Piraeus Bank S.A. - Valuation