Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. (PDM) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. (PDM) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc.""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. (Piedmont) is a real estate service provider. The company's services include self managed real estate investment trust services, property investment, management, development, ownership, operations, buying, selling, rental, and property leasing, and real estate operation services. It also provides tenant services, properties portfolio management, residential and commercial development, real estate management and advisory, and recapitalization services, among others. Piedmont is invests and develops residential, commercial, retail, public, and industrial buildings and facilities. The company has operations in Johns Creek, Atlanta, Irvine, Cambridge, New York, Chicago, Minneapolis, Irving, Sarasota, Detroit, Washington, and Houston, the US. Piedmont is headquartered in Johns Creek, Georgia, the US.