Phoenix Gold Ltd (PXG) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Phoenix Gold Ltd (PXG) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Phoenix Gold Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Phoenix Gold Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Phoenix Gold Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Phoenix Gold Ltd (Phoenix) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold deposit properties. Its projects include Castle Hill, Broads Dam, Kunanalling, Catherwood, Carbine-Zuleika North, and Ora Banda-Grants Patch projects. Phoenix's Castle Hill project is located on the Kunanalling Shear approximately 50 km northwest of Kalgoorlie in Western Australia's Eastern Goldfields region and produces 81 million tonnes of gold deposits. The company's Broads Dam project is located on the Zuleika Shear and produces 6.77 million tonnes of gold deposits. It has operations in Kalgoorlie and West Perth, Australia. Phoenix is headquartered in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 Phoenix Gold Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Phoenix Gold Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Phoenix Gold Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Phoenix Gold Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Phoenix Gold Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Phoenix Gold Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Phoenix Gold Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Phoenix Gold Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Phoenix Gold Ltd - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Phoenix Gold Ltd - Efficiency
- 3 Phoenix Gold Ltd - Recent Developments
- 4 Phoenix Gold Ltd - Key Events
- 5 Phoenix Gold Ltd - Key Employees
- 6 Phoenix Gold Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Phoenix Gold Ltd - Head Office
- 6.2 Phoenix Gold Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Phoenix Gold Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Phoenix Gold Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Phoenix Gold Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Phoenix Gold Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Phoenix Gold Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Phoenix Gold Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: Phoenix Gold Ltd - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Phoenix Gold Ltd - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Phoenix Gold Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Phoenix Gold Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Phoenix Gold Ltd - Efficiency