Philippines Pay Before Cards: Market Update
"Philippines Pay Before Cards: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the Prepaid Card market in Philippines. It also provides data on latest market data, along with leading companies in Philippines Prepaid Card market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the Prepaid Card market in Philippines. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players in Philippines. "Philippines Pay Before Cards: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the Prepaid Card market in Philippines. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Philippine Prepaid Card value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Philippines Pay Before Cards: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Prepaid Card Highlights
- Transaction Value by Card type
- Market Growth Dynamics by Card
- Market Growth Comparison
- Leading Companies
- Enhance your understanding of the Prepaid Card market in Philippines.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Philippines Prepaid Card market.
- 1 Pay Before Cards – Highlights
- 2 Latest Deals
- 2.1 Global Payments To Form Joint Venture with Bank of the Philippine Islands
- 2.2 AXA Philippines Enters into Bancassurance Agreement with Philippine Savings Bank
- 2.3 Philippine Savings Bank to raise up to US$68.01 million in public offering of Tier 2 notes
- 2.4 Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company raises US$353.15 million in Basel III compliant Tier 2 notes offering due 2024
- 2.5 Bank of the Philippine Islands to acquire Philippine National Bank
- 2.6 Malayan Insurance partners with VMobile Technologies
- 2.7 Smart Hub forms JV with MasterCard
- 3 Leading Companies
- 3.1 Security Bank Corporation
- 3.2 Philippine Savings Bank
- 4 Latest News
- 4.1 Smart launches sticker-based payments technology with Citi
- 4.2 Malayan Insurance creates Card Protect to secure ATM users
- 4.3 Get the perfect Christmas gift at trollbeads with PNB credit cards
- 4.4 PNB offers exclusive discounts at Stride & Stroke
- 4.5 Global Payments, BPI establish joint venture
- 4.6 Great deals at LeBunny Bleu shoes with PNB credit cards
- 4.7 Global Payments and Bank of the Philippine Islands form strategic joint venture
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Number of Prepaid Cards, 2006-2018
- Table 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions, 2006-2018
- Table 3: Mobile Payments Driver - Mobile Subscriptions, 2006-2018
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Number of Prepaid Cards
- Figure 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions
- Figure 3: Mobile Payments Driver - Mobile Subscriptions