Petmin Limited (PET) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Petmin Limited (PET) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Petmin Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Petmin Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Petmin Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Petmin is an investment company engaged in multi-commodity mining. The company holds interests in Somkhele anthracite mine, which produces approximately 1.2 million saleable tons of anthracite. Its projects also include North Atlantic Iron Corporation, Veremo, and Red Crescent Resources. The company primarily operates in South Africa, where it is headquartered in Johannesburg.
- 1 Petmin Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Petmin Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Petmin Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Petmin Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Petmin Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Petmin Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Petmin Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Petmin Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Petmin Limited - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Petmin Limited - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Petmin Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 Petmin Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 Petmin Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Petmin Limited - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Petmin Limited - Recent Developments
- 5 Petmin Limited - Key Employees
- 6 Petmin Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Petmin Limited - Head Office
- 6.2 Petmin Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Petmin Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Petmin Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Petmin Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Petmin Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Petmin Limited - Key Employees
- Table 6: Petmin Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Petmin Limited - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Petmin Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Petmin Limited - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Petmin Limited - Solvency
- Figure 5: Petmin Limited - Valuation