Peru Pay Before Cards: Market Update
"Peru Pay Before Cards: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the Prepaid Card market in Peru. It also provides data on latest market data, along with leading companies in Peru Prepaid Card market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the Prepaid Card market in Peru. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players in Peru. "Peru Pay Before Cards: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the Prepaid Card market in Peru. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Peruvian Prepaid Card value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Peru Pay Before Cards: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Prepaid Card Highlights
- Transaction Value by Card type
- Market Growth Dynamics by Card
- Market Growth Comparison
- Leading Companies
- Enhance your understanding of the Prepaid Card market in Peru.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Peru Prepaid Card market.
- 1 Pay Before Cards – Highlights
- 2 Latest Deals
- 2.1 Scotiabank Peru to Acquire Retail and Commercial Banking Operations of Citibank del Peru
- 2.2 Intercorp Financial Services Files to Raise USD400 Million in Public Offering
- 2.3 BBVA Banco Continental Plans to Raise USD300 Million in Subordinate Notes Due 2029
- 2.4 Scotiabank and SURA Asset Management acquire 100% stake in AFP Horizonte
- 2.5 BBVA Banco Continental to raise up to US$1.5 billion in senior unsecured notes offering
- 2.6 Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA) plans to sell pensions fund business in Latin America
- 2.7 Crediscotia Financiera to raise US$22.27 million
- 3 Leading Companies
- 3.1 Banco Falabella Peru SA
- 3.2 Banco de Comercio
- 3.3 Banco Azteca del Peru SA
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Number of Prepaid Cards by Type, 2006-2018
- Table 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions, 2006-2018
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Number of Prepaid Cards by Type
- Figure 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions