Persimmon plc (PSN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Persimmon plc (PSN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Persimmon plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Persimmon plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Persimmon plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Persimmon plc (Persimmon) is a residential construction company. It provides design, construction and maintenance services for residential buildings. The company's portfolio of properties includes premium homes, affordable homes, apartments, bungalows, semi-detached houses and studio apartments. Persimmon is also involved in building social housing. It offers homes under three brand names such as Persimmon Homes, Charles Church and Westbury Partnerships brands. In addition, the company is involved in manufacturing of timber frames under the brand name, Space4. In FY2014, the company sold 5,085 timber frames and 13,509 new homes. The company along with its subsidiaries operates through 24 regional offices in England, Wales and Scotland. Persimmon is headquartered at York, the UK.
- 1 Persimmon plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Persimmon plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Persimmon plc - Business Description
- 1.3 Persimmon plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Persimmon plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Persimmon plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Persimmon plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Persimmon plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Persimmon plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Persimmon plc - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Persimmon plc - Valuation
- 2.3 Persimmon plc - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Persimmon plc - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Persimmon plc - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Persimmon plc - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Persimmon plc - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 Persimmon plc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Persimmon plc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Persimmon plc - Recent Developments
- 5 Persimmon plc - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Persimmon plc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Persimmon plc - Strengths
- 5.3 Persimmon plc - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Persimmon plc - Opportunities
- 5.5 Persimmon plc - Threats
- 6 Persimmon plc - Company Statement
- 7 Persimmon plc - History
- 8 Persimmon plc - Key Employees
- 9 Persimmon plc - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Persimmon plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Persimmon plc - Head Office
- 10.2 Persimmon plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Persimmon plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Persimmon plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Persimmon plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Persimmon plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Persimmon plc - History
- Table 6: Persimmon plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Persimmon plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Persimmon plc - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Persimmon plc - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Persimmon plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Persimmon plc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Persimmon plc - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Persimmon plc - Valuation
- Figure 5: Persimmon plc - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Persimmon plc - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Persimmon plc - Valuation
- Figure 8: Persimmon plc - Turnover – Inventory and Asset