Pershing Gold Corp (Pershing Gold Corporation) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Pershing Gold Corp (Pershing Gold Corporation) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Pershing Gold Corp"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Pershing Gold Corp" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Pershing Gold Corp"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Pershing Gold Corp (Pershing Gold), formerly Sagebrush Gold Ltd, is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores and develops gold properties in North Central Nevada, the US. It undertakes exploration activities in its Relief Canyon property in Pershing County of North Western Nevada. Pershing Gold’s Relief Canyon property is located at the southern edge of the Pershing Gold and Silver trend along the Humbolt Range, approximately 95 miles northeast of Reno, Nevada and includes three open-pit mines and leach processing facility which has gold process bearing solutions from the leaching of eight million tons of ore per year. The company has operations in Nevada and Colorado, the US. Pershing Gold is headquartered in Lakewood, Colorado, the US.
- 1 Pershing Gold Corp - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Pershing Gold Corp - Company Overview
- 1.2 Pershing Gold Corp - Major Products and Services
- 2 Pershing Gold Corp - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Pershing Gold Corp - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Pershing Gold Corp - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Pershing Gold Corp - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Pershing Gold Corp - Solvency
- 2.3 Pershing Gold Corp - Key Competitors
- 3 Pershing Gold Corp - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Pershing Gold Corp - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Pershing Gold Corp - Recent Developments
- 5 Pershing Gold Corp - Key Events
- 6 Pershing Gold Corp - Key Employees
- 7 Pershing Gold Corp - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Pershing Gold Corp - Head Office
- 7.2 Pershing Gold Corp - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Pershing Gold Corp - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Pershing Gold Corp - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Pershing Gold Corp - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Pershing Gold Corp - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Pershing Gold Corp - Key Events
- Table 6: Pershing Gold Corp - Key Employees
- Table 7: Pershing Gold Corp - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Pershing Gold Corp - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Pershing Gold Corp - Solvency