Peregrine Diamonds Ltd (PGD) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Peregrine Diamonds Ltd (PGD) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Peregrine Diamonds Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Peregrine Diamonds Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Peregrine Diamonds Ltd
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Peregrine Diamonds Ltd (Peregrine) is a mining and mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, produces, and develops diamond properties in the regions of Nunavut and the Northwest Territories in Canada. Its projects portfolio includes Chidliak diamond project on Baffin Island and WO project located in the Lac de Gras region of the Northwest Territories. Peregrine’s mineral properties comprise Chidliak with 747,793 hectares, Qilaq with 75,288 hectares, Nanuq with 127,492 hectares, and Nanuq North covering 11,605 hectares in the Core claims and 21,451 hectares in the peripheral claims. The company also operates properties in the Northwest Territories such as Lac de Gras covering 14,141 hectares, Pellat Lake covering 13,586 hectares, and Lac de Gras (Thelon) with 1,632 hectares. It has its operations throughout Canada. Peregrine is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Peregrine Diamonds Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Peregrine Diamonds Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Peregrine Diamonds Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Peregrine Diamonds Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Peregrine Diamonds Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Peregrine Diamonds Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Peregrine Diamonds Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Peregrine Diamonds Ltd - Solvency
- 2.3 Peregrine Diamonds Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 Peregrine Diamonds Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Peregrine Diamonds Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Peregrine Diamonds Ltd - Recent Developments
- 5 Peregrine Diamonds Ltd - Key Events
- 6 Peregrine Diamonds Ltd - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Peregrine Diamonds Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Peregrine Diamonds Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Peregrine Diamonds Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Peregrine Diamonds Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Peregrine Diamonds Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Peregrine Diamonds Ltd - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Peregrine Diamonds Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Peregrine Diamonds Ltd - Solvency