Peppermint Innovation Limited (CYS) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Peppermint Innovation Limited (CYS) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Peppermint Innovation Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Peppermint Innovation Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Peppermint Innovation Limited
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Peppermint Innovation Ltd (Peppermint), formerly Chrysalis Resources Ltd, is a technology and software development company that offers commercialization and development of a proprietary mobile banking, payments, and remittance technology. The company provides banking services done from the mobile phone which includes balance inquiry, mobile payments, money transfers, and others. Its platform is designed for businesses to offer international and domestic money transfers to their customers. The company serves banks, mobile money operators, remittance companies, payment processors, retailers or merchants, credit card companies, and microfinance institutions. Peppermint is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 Peppermint Innovation Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Peppermint Innovation Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Peppermint Innovation Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Peppermint Innovation Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Peppermint Innovation Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Peppermint Innovation Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Peppermint Innovation Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Peppermint Innovation Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Peppermint Innovation Ltd - Solvency
- 2.3 Peppermint Innovation Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 Peppermint Innovation Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Peppermint Innovation Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Peppermint Innovation Ltd - Recent Developments
- 5 Peppermint Innovation Ltd - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Peppermint Innovation Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Peppermint Innovation Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Peppermint Innovation Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Peppermint Innovation Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Peppermint Innovation Ltd - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Peppermint Innovation Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Peppermint Innovation Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Peppermint Innovation Ltd - Solvency