Pegasus Metals Ltd (Pegasus Metals Limited) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Pegasus Metals Ltd (Pegasus Metals Limited) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Pegasus Metals Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Pegasus Metals Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Pegasus Metals Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Pegasus Metals Ltd (Pegasus Metals) is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores and develops copper, gold, cobalt, zinc, silver, volcanogenic massive sulphide, base metals and mineral resource deposits in Western Australia. It holds interests in McLarty Range project located 250 km northeast of Broome and 110 km north of Derby covering portion of the folded Proterozoic-aged Kimberley Basin and produces copper deposits. Pegasus Metals also operates Bower Bird, Copper Cove, The Main Syncline, Poultons Gorge, Copper Cliff and Camp Riley prospects. The company has operations in the Murchison and Kimberley regions of Western Australia. Pegasus Metals is headquartered in Balcatta, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 Pegasus Metals Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Pegasus Metals Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Pegasus Metals Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Pegasus Metals Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Pegasus Metals Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Pegasus Metals Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Pegasus Metals Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Pegasus Metals Ltd - Solvency
- 2.3 Pegasus Metals Ltd - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Pegasus Metals Ltd - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Pegasus Metals Ltd - Efficiency
- 3 Pegasus Metals Ltd - Recent Developments
- 4 Pegasus Metals Ltd - Key Events
- 5 Pegasus Metals Ltd - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Pegasus Metals Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Pegasus Metals Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Pegasus Metals Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Pegasus Metals Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Pegasus Metals Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Pegasus Metals Ltd - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Pegasus Metals Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Pegasus Metals Ltd - Solvency
- Figure 3: Pegasus Metals Ltd - Market Capitalization
- Figure 4: Pegasus Metals Ltd - Efficiency