Peel Mining Limited (PEX) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Peel Mining Limited (PEX) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Peel Mining Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Peel Mining Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Peel Mining Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Peel Mining Limited (Peel Mining) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold, copper, tungsten, silver, lead, zinc, base metals, molybdenum, precious metals, and specialty metals deposit properties. Its projects include Gilgunnia, Mallee Bull, Cobar Superbasin, Sandy Creek, Mundoe, Gilgunnia South, Apollo Hill, Attunga, and Ruby projects. Peel Mining's Gilgunnia project is located about 100 km south of Cobar in central New South Wales comprises two granted leases covering an area of 80 sq km and produces gold, copper, silver, lead, zinc, and base metals deposits. The company's Attunga project is located about 20 km north of Tamworth and 330 km north of Sydney, New South Wales covering an area of approximately 48 km and produces tungsten, molybdenum, gold, base metals, precious metals, and specialty metals deposits. It has operations in New South Wales and Western Australia, Australia. Peel Mining is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.