Patriot Gold Corp (PGOL) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Patriot Gold Corp (PGOL) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Patriot Gold Corp"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Patriot Gold Corp" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Patriot Gold Corp
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Patriot Gold Corp (Patriot Gold) is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company carries out the business of acquisition, development, and exploration of gold and silver properties. Its projects include Moss Mine Project, Bruner Gold Project, and Vernal Gold Project. Patriot Gold's Moss Mine project is located within the historic Oatman District, 10 miles east of Bullhead City, Arizona, and approximately 70 miles southeast of Las Vegas, Nevada. The company's Bruner Gold project is located approximately 130 miles east-southeast of Reno, Nevada at the northern end of the paradise range, 45 miles northwest of the Round Mountain Mine and 25 miles west of the Rawhide Mine which produces gold deposits. Its Vernal Gold project is located approximately 140 miles east-southeast of Reno, Nevada on the west side of the Shoshone Mountains and includes 12 unpatented mining claims covering an area of 240 acres. Patriot Gold is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, the US.
- 1 Patriot Gold Corp - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Patriot Gold Corp - Company Overview
- 1.2 Patriot Gold Corp - Major Products and Services
- 2 Patriot Gold Corp - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Patriot Gold Corp - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Patriot Gold Corp - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Patriot Gold Corp - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Patriot Gold Corp - Solvency
- 2.3 Patriot Gold Corp - Key Competitors
- 3 Patriot Gold Corp - Recent Developments
- 4 Patriot Gold Corp - Key Events
- 5 Patriot Gold Corp - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Patriot Gold Corp - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Patriot Gold Corp - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Patriot Gold Corp - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 4: Patriot Gold Corp - Key Events
- Table 5: Patriot Gold Corp - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Patriot Gold Corp - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Patriot Gold Corp - Solvency