Pasargad Financial Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Pasargad Financial Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Pasargad Financial Group
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Pasargad Financial Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Pasargad Financial Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Pasargad Financial Company (Pasargad) is a conglomerate based in Iran. The company is focused on banking, machinery leasing, insurance, investment services, construction and mining businesses. It offers a wide range of banking products and services such as savings accounts, current accounts, credit cards, foreign currency accounts, trade finance services, guarantees and certificate of investment. It also offers insurance products, leasing products, mobile banking, internet banking phone banking and ATM services. The company operates through a network of subsidiaries and branches in Iran. The company's major shareholders include Pars Aryan Investment Co., Saman Majd Investment Co., Tamin Atiyeh Co, Kharazmi Investment Co and Sam Group Co. Pasargad is headquartered in Tehran, Iran.
- 1 Pasargad Financial Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Pasargad Financial Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 Pasargad Financial Group - Business Description
- 1.3 Pasargad Financial Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 Pasargad Financial Group - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Pasargad Financial Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Pasargad Financial Group - Strengths
- 2.3 Pasargad Financial Group - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Pasargad Financial Group - Opportunities
- 2.5 Pasargad Financial Group - Threats
- 3 Pasargad Financial Group - Company Statement
- 4 Pasargad Financial Group - History
- 5 Pasargad Financial Group - Key Employees
- 6 Pasargad Financial Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Pasargad Financial Group - Head Office
- 6.2 Pasargad Financial Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Pasargad Financial Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Pasargad Financial Group - History
- Table 3: Pasargad Financial Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: Pasargad Financial Group - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: Pasargad Financial Group - Locations