Park Group plc (PKG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Park Group plc (PKG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Park Group plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Park Group plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Park Group plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Park Group plc (Park Group) is a provider of pre-paid gift cards and multi-redemption vouchers. The company offers payment solutions such as gift voucher, gift cards, holidays cards, travel gift cards, client branded cards, retail vouchers and hampers. It also offers cash savings, online scheme management and cash lending services through its subsidiaries. The group caters to individual and corporate customers in the UK and Ireland. Park Group is headquartered in Birkenhead, the UK.
- 1 Park Group plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Park Group plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Park Group plc - Business Description
- 1.3 Park Group plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Park Group plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Park Group plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Park Group plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Park Group plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Park Group plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Park Group plc - Solvency
- 2.2.4 Park Group plc - Valuation
- 2.3 Park Group plc - Key Competitors
- 3 Park Group plc - Recent Developments
- 4 Park Group plc - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Park Group plc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Park Group plc - Strengths
- 4.3 Park Group plc - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Park Group plc - Opportunities
- 4.5 Park Group plc - Threats
- 5 Park Group plc - Company Statement
- 6 Park Group plc - History
- 7 Park Group plc - Key Employees
- 8 Park Group plc - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Park Group plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Park Group plc - Head Office
- 9.2 Park Group plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Park Group plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Park Group plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Park Group plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Park Group plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Park Group plc - History
- Table 6: Park Group plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Park Group plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Park Group plc - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Park Group plc - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Park Group plc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Park Group plc - Solvency
- Figure 4: Park Group plc - Valuation