Palestine Investment Bank (PIBC) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Palestine Investment Bank (PIBC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Palestine Investment Bank"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Palestine Investment Bank" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Palestine Investment Bank
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Palestine Investment Bank (PIB) is a banking service provider. The company’s products portfolio includes deposit accounts, current, savings, super savings, smart deposit, and check book accounts; personal loans and advances, labor loans, car loans, bonds, funds, securities, and debit and credit cards. It offers services such as documentary credits, remittance, bills collection, treasury services, guarantees issuing, global financial securities services, investment banking, and business banking services. PIB also provides foreign brokerage, investment advisory, currency trading, financial instruments, capital market analysis, money market analysis, financial mediation, and domestic and international market services. The company has operations in Bethlehem, Ramallah, Nablus, Hebron, Beitunia, Jenin, Gaza, Beit Sahour, and Jericho, Palestine. PIB is headquartered in Ramallah, Palestine.