Pacific Iron Ore Corp (Pacific Iron Ore Corporation) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Pacific Iron Ore Corp (Pacific Iron Ore Corporation) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Pacific Iron Ore Corp"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Pacific Iron Ore Corp" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Pacific Iron Ore Corp"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Pacific Iron Ore Corp (POC) is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, develops and produces mineral deposits. It explores for gold, silver, lead, zinc, copper, lithium, iron ore and rare earth metals. POC’s projects include Port Renfrew block, St. Anthony property, and Big Mack and Separation property. The company's mining claims are located on the south western edge of Vancouver Island and in north western Ontario. It holds interests in the Port Renfrew block in 10 mineral claims which covers an area of 16,630 hectares of land. The company has operations across Canada. POC is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- 1 Pacific Iron Ore Corp - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Pacific Iron Ore Corp - Company Overview
- 1.2 Pacific Iron Ore Corp - Major Products and Services
- 2 Pacific Iron Ore Corp - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Pacific Iron Ore Corp - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Pacific Iron Ore Corp - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Pacific Iron Ore Corp - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Pacific Iron Ore Corp - Solvency
- 2.3 Pacific Iron Ore Corp - Key Competitors
- 3 Pacific Iron Ore Corp - Recent Developments
- 4 Pacific Iron Ore Corp - Key Events
- 5 Pacific Iron Ore Corp - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Pacific Iron Ore Corp - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Pacific Iron Ore Corp - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Pacific Iron Ore Corp - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Pacific Iron Ore Corp - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Pacific Iron Ore Corp - Key Events
- Table 6: Pacific Iron Ore Corp - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Pacific Iron Ore Corp - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Pacific Iron Ore Corp - Solvency