Pacific World Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Pacific World Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Pacific World Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Pacific World Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Pacific World Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Pacific World Corporation (Pacific World), a portfolio company of Levine Leichtman Capital Partners IV, L.P., is a provider of proprietary nail and beauty care products. The company markets and sells its products across six major product lines in various retail locations around the world. Pacific World’s product portfolio includes nail art, nail glue, acrylics and gel kits, French manicure polish kits, colored gel polish, gel manicure system, beauty tools, UV gels, nail art, and pedicure tools for women. The company’s products are marketed under various brands including Nailene, Fingr's, TRIM, and Gem through a network of food, drug, mass and value retail channels in various countries. Pacific World is headquartered in Lake Forest, California, the US.
- 1 Pacific World Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Pacific World Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Pacific World Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 Pacific World Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Pacific World Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Pacific World Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Pacific World Corporation - Strengths
- 2.3 Pacific World Corporation - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Pacific World Corporation - Opportunities
- 2.5 Pacific World Corporation - Threats
- 3 Pacific World Corporation - Company Statement
- 4 Pacific World Corporation - History
- 5 Pacific World Corporation - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Pacific World Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Pacific World Corporation - History
- Table 3: Pacific World Corporation - Key Employees
- List of Figures