PZU SA (PZU) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "PZU SA (PZU) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PZU SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "PZU SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "PZU SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
PZU SA (PZU), a subsidiary of Poland-based PZU Capital Group, is an insurance company. The company offers insurance products such as property insurance, life insurance, personal accident insurance, home insurance, and compulsory insurance. It also manages an open pension fund, investment funds, and savings programs. PZU offers comprehensive insurance coverage in all key sectors of private, public, and economic activity. The company distributes its products through branch offices and agents. It caters products to individuals and business. PZU is headquartered in Warsaw, Poland.
- 1 PZU SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 PZU SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 PZU SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 PZU SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 PZU SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 PZU SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 PZU SA - Total Revenues and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 PZU SA - Total Premiums Earned
- 2.2.3 PZU SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.4 PZU SA - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.5 PZU SA - Valuation
- 2.3 PZU SA - Key Competitors
- 3 PZU SA - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 PZU SA - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 PZU SA - Recent Developments
- 5 PZU SA - Key Events
- 6 PZU SA - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: PZU SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: PZU SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: PZU SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: PZU SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: PZU SA - Key Events
- Table 6: PZU SA - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: PZU SA - Total Revenues and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: PZU SA - Total Premiums Earned
- Figure 3: PZU SA - Financial Position
- Figure 4: PZU SA - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 5: PZU SA - Valuation