PT PAL Indonesia : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "PT PAL Indonesia : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PT PAL Indonesia"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "PT PAL Indonesia" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "PT PAL Indonesia"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
PT PAL Indonesia (PAL) designs and builds ships for commercial and military purposes. The company manufactures naval and merchant ships and components. The major products of the company include fishing vessels, fast patrol boats, tugboats and anchor handling tugs; ferries and passenger ships, and landing platform docks. The company also offers repair and maintenance services for ships and repair for electronics and armaments along with overhauling services for submarines. It offers general engineering products such as steam turbine assemblies, compressor modules, pressure vessels, generator stator frame and heat exchangers. The company principally serves government institutions such as the National Defense Department, the National Police Force, Finance Department, Customs and Excise Directorate General and various Regional Autonomy authorities, private enterprises and the Marine Department. PAL is headquartered in Surabaya, Indonesia.
- 1 PT PAL Indonesia - Business Analysis
- 1.1 PT PAL Indonesia - Company Overview
- 1.2 PT PAL Indonesia - Business Description
- 1.3 PT PAL Indonesia - Major Products and Services
- 2 PT PAL Indonesia - Recent Developments
- 3 PT PAL Indonesia - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 PT PAL Indonesia - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 PT PAL Indonesia - Strengths
- 3.3 PT PAL Indonesia - Weaknesses
- 3.4 PT PAL Indonesia - Opportunities
- 3.5 PT PAL Indonesia - Threats
- 4 PT PAL Indonesia - Company Statement
- 5 PT PAL Indonesia - History
- 6 PT PAL Indonesia - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: PT PAL Indonesia - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: PT PAL Indonesia - History
- Table 3: PT PAL Indonesia - Key Employees
- List of Figures