Timetric's "PT Kideco Jaya Agung : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PT Kideco Jaya Agung"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "PT Kideco Jaya Agung" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "PT Kideco Jaya Agung"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
PT Kideco Jaya Agung (Kideco) a subsidiary of PT Indika Energy Tbk is an Indonesian coal producer, which focuses on the exploration, development and production of coal in the Paser region of East Kalimantan. The company operates six open pit coal mine sites: Roto South, Roto North, Roto South G (Biu), Roto Middle, Samarangau and Susubang. It has 1.3 billion tons of coal deposits over an area of 50,921 hectares with an annual installation capacity of 55 million tons of coal. Kideco’s coal is an eco-friendly resource containing ultra-low sulfur and ash. The company supplies coal to 54 customers in 16 countries across Asia and Europe. The company’s major shareholders include Samtan Co., Ltd. and Indika Group. Kideco is headquartered in Paser, Indonesia.
- 1 PT Kideco Jaya Agung - Business Analysis
- 1.1 PT Kideco Jaya Agung - Company Overview
- 1.2 PT Kideco Jaya Agung - Business Description
- 1.3 PT Kideco Jaya Agung - Major Products and Services
- 2 PT Kideco Jaya Agung - Recent Developments
- 3 PT Kideco Jaya Agung - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 PT Kideco Jaya Agung - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 PT Kideco Jaya Agung - Strengths
- 3.3 PT Kideco Jaya Agung - Weaknesses
- 3.4 PT Kideco Jaya Agung - Opportunities
- 3.5 PT Kideco Jaya Agung - Threats
- 4 PT Kideco Jaya Agung - Company Statement
- 5 PT Kideco Jaya Agung - History
- 6 PT Kideco Jaya Agung - Key Employees
- 7 PT Kideco Jaya Agung - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 PT Kideco Jaya Agung - Head Office
- 7.2 PT Kideco Jaya Agung - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: PT Kideco Jaya Agung - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: PT Kideco Jaya Agung - History
- Table 3: PT Kideco Jaya Agung - Key Employees
- Table 4: PT Kideco Jaya Agung - Locations