PT Intraco Penta, Tbk (INTA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "PT Intraco Penta, Tbk (INTA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PT Intraco Penta, Tbk
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "PT Intraco Penta, Tbk" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "PT Intraco Penta, Tbk"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
PT Intraco Penta Tbk (INTA) is a total solutions provider for heavy equipment in the construction industry. The company holds license of six equipment brands: Volvo, Doosan, Bobcat, Mahindra, SDLG and Sinotruk. The company, along with its subsidiaries, is involved in the trading and leasing of heavy equipment and spares parts. It also provides services related to financing, leasing, assembling, rental, manufacturing of spare parts, infrastructure solutions, mining contracting solutions, and maintenance and repairs. The company's portfolio of products includes excavators, articulated haulers, wheel loaders, compactors, pavers, motor graders, compressors, light towers, hydraulic breakers, telescopic handlers, skid steer loaders, power plants, tractors and SDLG loaders. The company has 44 distribution networks and support offices located all over Indonesia. The company's products cater to a wide range of industries including mining, construction, infrastructure, forestry, agriculture, and oil and gas. INTA is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia.