PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk (PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk (PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk (Holcim Indonesia), a subsidiary of LafargeHolcim Ltd, is a manufacturer and distributor of building and construction materials. The company offers products such as cement, concrete, aggregates, ready cement, durable cement, drill well cement, clinker, combined cement, bag cement, bulk cement, and pre cast building materials. It also provides ready mixed concrete, asphalt products, sealing and drainage materials, sand, silica sand, coarse and fine aggregates, boulder rock, gabion stone, railway ballast, and road base aggregates. Holcim Indonesia’s services comprise designing, exporting, cement processing, design consultation, pre cast technology, expansion, financing, home building solutions, design solutions, safe construction, and retail franchise services. The company owns and operates three cement plants in Narogong West Java, Cilacap Central Java, Tuban 1 East Java, and one grinding facility in Ciwandan Banten. It has operations throughout Indonesia and Malaysia. Holcim Indonesia is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia.