PT Catur Sentosa Adiprana Tbk (CSAP) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "PT Catur Sentosa Adiprana Tbk (CSAP) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PT Catur Sentosa Adiprana Tbk"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "PT Catur Sentosa Adiprana Tbk" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "PT Catur Sentosa Adiprana Tbk"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
PT Catur Sentosa Adiprana Tbk (CSAP) is a building materials and consumer products distributing company which operates through its business units such as distribution and modern retail business units. The company's distribution business unit offers ceramic tiles, paints, gypsum, lighting products, glass blocks, sanitary ware products, paint brush, paint rollers, building products; water closets, lavatories, faucets, urinals, shower trays, showers, tank fittings, sanitary and ceramic tiles and products, and stone mosaic tiles and accessories. Its modern retail business unit provides paints, sundries, wall tiles, bathroom and kitchen accessories, electrical products, lighting products, doors, windows, and plumbing products, bedroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, and home furnishing products. CSAP also provides consumer products such as diapers, wipes, milk bottles, peanuts, and candies. The company operates through its several branches located across Indonesia. CSAP is headquartered in Jakarta Barat, Indonesia.