PT Bank Maybank Indonesia Tbk (PT Bank Internasional Indonesia Tbk) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "PT Bank Maybank Indonesia Tbk (PT Bank Internasional Indonesia Tbk) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PT Bank Maybank Indonesia Tbk"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "PT Bank Maybank Indonesia Tbk" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "PT Bank Maybank Indonesia Tbk"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
PT Bank Maybank Indonesia Tbk (Maybank Indonesia), formerly PT Bank Internasional Indonesia Tbk, a subsidiary of Malayan Banking Berhad, is a bank which offers retail banking, business banking, and global banking products and services. The company’s retail banking products include savings accounts, time deposits, current accounts, personal loans and mortgage, and debit and credit cards. Its business banking products comprise working capital, overdraft, demand, inventory, project, receivables, investment, SME, commercial, business expansion, and foreign exchange loans and letter of credit. MAybank Indonesia’s global banking products include import, export, and guarantee loans, corporate cards, funds, and purchasing cards. The bank provides services such as wealth management, money transfers, bill pay, remittance, treasury services, financing, bank drafts, funding, payroll services, trading, and online, mobile, internet, transaction, commercial, micro, telephone, and investment and Shariah banking, among others. It operates through its offices located across Indonesia. Maybank Indonesia is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia.