PT Bank Maybank Indonesia Tbk (BNII) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "PT Bank Maybank Indonesia Tbk (BNII) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PT Bank Maybank Indonesia Tbk
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "PT Bank Maybank Indonesia Tbk" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "PT Bank Maybank Indonesia Tbk""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
PT Bank Maybank Indonesia Tbk (PT Bank), formerly PT Bank Internasional Indonesia Tbk, a subsidiary of Malayan Banking Berhad, is a bank which offers retail banking, business banking, and global banking products and services. The company’s retail banking products include savings accounts, time deposits, current accounts, personal loans and mortgage, and debit and credit cards. Its business banking products comprise working capital, overdraft, demand, inventory, project, receivables, investment, SME, commercial, business expansion, and foreign exchange loans and letter of credit. BII’s global banking products include import, export, and guarantee loans, corporate cards, funds, and purchasing cards. The company provides services such as wealth management, money transfers, bill pay, remittance, treasury services, financing, bank drafts, funding, payroll services, trading, and online, mobile, internet, transaction, commercial, micro, telephone, and investment banking, among others. It operates through its offices located in Jakarta Pusat, Irian Jaya, Solo, Padang and Surabaya, Indonesia. BII is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia.