PT Bank Bukopin Tbk (BBKP) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "PT Bank Bukopin Tbk (BBKP) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PT Bank Bukopin Tbk"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "PT Bank Bukopin Tbk" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "PT Bank Bukopin Tbk
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
PT Bank Bukopin Tbk (Bank Bukopin) is a financial institution, offering a range of banking and financial products and services. Its portfolio of products include savings accounts, current deposits, foreign currency deposits, car loans, mortgage loans, investment loans, corporate loans, personal loans, business loans, working capital loans, multipurpose loans, debit cards and credit cards. The bank also provides insurance solutions including, purchase protection insurance, work accident insurance and travel inconvenience insurance. Furthermore, Bank Bukopin offers various services such as financing services, investment credit, foreign exchange services, micro banking services, trade finance services, import and export services, remittance services, priority banking services, payment solutions, cash management services, custody services and trust services. In addition, it offers e-banking, ATM, phone banking, SMS banking and internet banking services. The bank provides these products and services to its customers through branches, sub branches, functional offices, cash offices, payment centers, and automated teller machines (ATMs) throughout Indonesia. Bank Bukopin is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia.