PS Business Parks, Inc. (PSB) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "PS Business Parks, Inc. (PSB) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PS Business Parks, Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "PS Business Parks, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "PS Business Parks, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
PS Business Parks, Inc. (PSBP) is a real estate service provider. The company's services include real estate investment trust services, real estate management, real estate development, real estate operation; and property buying, selling, rental, leasing, acquisition, ownership, and property transaction services. Its other services comprise multi tenant buildings development, business parks development and management, tenant services, residential and commercial development, properties portfolio management and commercial space ownership, operation, and development services. PSBP also provides flex space development, parking development, industrial space development, diversified tenant based services, cash flow portfolio management, core markets maintenance, and well positioned properties acquisition and development services, among others. The company has operations in California, Florida, Maryland, Texas, Virginia, and Washington, D.C., the US. PSBP is headquartered in Glendale, California, the US.